Senior Marketing Strategist (Demand Generation)
Our Client is the leading SaaS platform for public relations and communications professionals. Our mission is to make PR pros more successful by providing them with technology to find journalists to pitch, monitor media, quantify their impact and work more efficiently with their teams.
We’re looking for a results-oriented, collaborative marketer to join our team and supercharge our marketing campaigns, tech stack, and alignment with sales for our next stage of growth.
You are a data-driven and tech-savvy marketer who is excited about a high impact role helping our team hit lead and pipeline targets, building upon the way we enable lead handoffs, bringing data and insights to sales, and helping orchestrate best in class marketing campaigns for our mid-market and enterprise segments.
You’ll be a great fit for this role if you have experience developing and running targeted multi-channel marketing and sales campaigns, crafting and testing messages that inspire prospects to take action, and reporting on success of demand gen campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Execute targeted marketing programs for mid-market and enterprise companies, using email, social media, advertising, gifting and more; identify and test emerging channels; segment CRM lists by industry and lifecycle stage, and report on campaign performance
- Review and draft outbound sales development email sequences ensuring we’re providing value to prospects; align marketing campaigns with sales outreach
- Suggest content ideas and new strategies for engaging with our target segments
- Help build, maintain, and document marketing operations best practices for lead lifecycle, attribution/reporting, lead scoring and account qualification, lead routing, and campaign management
- Analyze and report on qualified leads and revenue from marketing campaigns, channels, and technology
- Uncover and address areas for improvement within our current tools, campaigns, and processes
How success will be measured in this role:
- Qualified leads generated, meetings booked, and deals/pipeline sourced in mid-market, enterprise and strategic segments
- # of engaged companies (SDR + AE outbound efficiency)
- Email sequence engagement (outreach performance)
If the details below describe you, you could be a great fit for this role:
- 3 years of B2B/SaaS marketing experience, with 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing, demand generation, account-based marketing, or marketing operations a plus
- Experience working closely with sales teams and incorporating sales feedback
- Experience with B2B advertising (especially Linkedin and Google)
- Project management experience in a marketing environment: goal setting, tracking campaign progress, optimizing campaigns, and reporting to stakeholders
- Experience writing/editing personalized marketing email copy for the purpose inspiring prospects to take action
- Proficient with CRM, lead management, and marketing automation (MAP) tools (Hubspot preferred)
- Experience creating and managing dashboards, reports, and fields in a CRM
- Proficient with Excel/Google sheets
- Familiarity with lead/company research tools (e.g. Linkedin Sales Navigator)
- Experience with account-based marketing/sales campaigns
- Creative and out-of-the-box thinker who is excited by suggesting new ideas and running experiments
- Self starter, willing to read and watch in order to learn
- Nice to have: experience with Zapier/Workflows, Tableau/PowerBI