JOB DESCRIPTION & MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
The Enterprise Client Executive will seek out and develop new strategic business relationships and solution within the enterprise and mid-market space.
This position will involve direct end user sales, deal-making skills including strategic planning, identifying new business partnering and collaboration opportunities, early-stage technology assessment and evaluation, valuation and pricing negotiations. The focus will be selling the companies technology solutions focused on professional services as delivered by our clients engineering resources with the push through of product as defined as certified hardware and software with its technology partnerships
The position will require complete comprehension and expertise in building relationships and partnerships and in shaping high value sales propositions.
MAIN BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
- Develop and implement strategic sales accounts plans which successfully accommodate corporate sales goals within the enterprise and mid-market space with professional and managed services being paramount.
- Meet defined margin targets.
- Establish current and long range goals, objectives and sales plans to drive strategic sales growth for our client within the account base.
- Research and identify large expansion opportunities with existing base of business including RFP pre-placement.
- Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that maximize opportunity within the customer environment.
- Develop target accounts and activities within the enterprise and mid-market space to drive strategic business.
- Work with management team, business development and solution architects to drive out clients value proposition in the overall enterprise and mid-market space.
- Implement marketing efforts to build brand awareness within the identified strategic account base and identified executives within the enterprise area.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver sales presentations to key clients and prospective clients.
- Meet and exceed provided sales targets annually with a focus on Professional and Managed Services and targets.
- Maintaining the CRM tool up-to-date and accurate.
- Assist in preparing face-to-face pitches, written presentations (including contributions to tender documents) with the sales force and for management team’s review
- Ability to become the trusted advisor to the customer to drive Professional and Managed Services.
- Ability to Position “end to end” solutions to the customer spanning all practice areas when required.
- Meet with key clients, assisting with maintaining relationships and assisting in closing large enterprise sales.
- Ability to manage territory regardless of work load, including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short term, midterm, and long term opportunity management.
- Strong selling skills in large enterprise based accounts as well as sound knowledge and experience in selling complex IT solutions that drive professional services.
- Develop business and account plans, perform business reporting (monthly forecast, weekly commit, pipeline development).
- Strong leadership skills in a teaming environment. Utilizing strong team approach to create a win-win.
- Control expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Prepare sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion for Strategic sales initiatives.
- Represent the organization with major existing and prospective customers, vendors & Information Technology community and the public.
- Strategic Thinking – develop strategies to achieve organizational goals.
- Identify external threats and opportunities and adjust strategy to changing customer and vendor conditions.
- Ethics – treat people with respect; keep commitments; Inspire the trust of others: work with integrity and ethically uphold organizational values.
- Organization Support – Follow policies and procedures and complete administrative tasks on time. Support organization’s goals and values.