Our Canadian client’s team of Full Stack Developers are mandated to bring the technological ideas / designs of their core product(s) to reality.
The core team is in Montreal, but their market is very much global, and the option to be a full-remote employee is 100% on the table. Perks include (but not limited to) unlimited vacation, two months of 'adventure' work (meaning, they encourage anyone who can, to work from an exotic location for two months of the year).
The following is a rough breakdown of the typical time management a Developer at his company can look forward to:
◦ 90% of your time will be devoted to researching, learning and developing code.
◦ 10% of your time will involve presenting and sharing knowledge among peers (direct and indirect).
Your day-to-day will involve:
• Maintain technical excellence & quality in what is delivered by you and ultimately the team.
• Collaborating with your team to define solutions while breaking them down into increments, thereby facilitating the value being delivered efficiently to users while affirming strategic assumptions.
• Impart your knowledge with fellow Developers on technical subjects that interest you most.
• Review the development process, identify improvements to increase efficiency in the DevOps enviro and manage technology debt(s).
Your technical ‘stack’ / environment will be:
• You’ll contribute to developing the backend in C#, .NETCore, and ASP.NET, and you will leverage App Services & Docker containers w Kubernetes.
• Their backend enviro is: C#, DotNet Core 3.1+, .NET 4.8+, and ASP.NET Core.
• Their framework of choice: Hangfire
• Databases used: MongoDB, and SQL Server.
• Their development is trunk-based, and their ecosystem is has over fifty production deployments per week.
• DevOps enviro: Azure DevOps, Powershell, and Git.
• Cloud: Azure, Azure Application Insights, Azure Functions, Redis, Docker, and Kubernetes.
• They split their code with a DDD approach while leveraging CQRS & SOLID.
• They develop the front-end with the most current version of React (they’re big proponents of hooks).
• Their product is extremely responsive (mobile-first), and they like Sass with a dash of PostCss for style.
• Create synergies between product initiatives and the need to address the UX and Technical debt.
• Maintain the integrity of the product’s business.
Your qualifications include, but are not limited to:
• Extensive C # and .NET Framework development expertise.
• Having extensive experience in web or SaaS application development.
• Working with React.js (or a framework equivalent).