Our client's smart, friendly, and hardworking (with healthy work/life balance) team has a wide range of challenging problems that need solving. Ideal candidates will have a software development philosophy that emphasizes automation and reproducibility, and will value engineering software in a way that minimizes the maintenance burden.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys learning new things and who is able to maintain an optimistic outlook while persevering through difficulty. (Not that things are always difficult but you know how programming is!).
Our client has literally only known success, is recession proof, and is poised for continued exponential growth, both within their 'industry' and as a company.
Quality of the Team. High-performing teams are rare; joining our client allows for an opportunity to collaborate with, learn from, and grow with like-minded, successful specialists who have a history of building transformational solutions all within a very health environment. Meaning, their work/life balance is second to none. There's never a late night call to 'fix something'.
About the job:
- Set up, build, configure, maintain and enhance sophisticated data visualization & analysis tools to support mission critical operations.
- Code C# and Node.js based microservices in data analytics-driven environments.
- Drive feature engineering and experimentation to improve the performance
- Interpret business requirements, and translate them into rock solid BI tools.
- Evaluate the technical tradeoffs of every decision.
Working knowledge of (wish list - not absolutely required):
- Excellent and proven knowledge of C#
- Docker and DevOps experience
- Front End development experience
- Linux environments
- Knowledge of Tableau is a plus
- 5+ years in a production environment a plus