A disruptor in the global telecom / fintech arena is looking for a programmer proficient in Python, NoSQL, Linux, and a hunger to learn and share your knowledge.
Python is used for quick development where ideas must be evaluated rapidly or applications built on aggressive time frames. Sometimes programs are left in Python. Where execution speed is paramount, Python is used to prove the concept and then is moved to C++. Python is used for building critical components in their automated real-time / mission critical systems.
- Expert in Python and its libraries including Django (asset)
- Solve complex problems with innovative and elegant design and deliver robust functionality on time
- Experience with NoSQL technologies (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Hadoop, Hive, HBase)
- You're excited to work on data-driven applications and microservices, using modern technologies such as Python3, C++17, React.js, DeepLearning, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, Plot.ly, and NLP
- Competently evaluate scalability trade-offs (memory, disk IO, CPU) for high volume systems
- Knowledge of OOP and scalable design patterns
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a sense of humour