About The Role
As a product designer you will influence the product and help people find quality care and meaningful work. Your efforts will be focused on improving the experience of onboarding, profiles, communication, and search. With access to over 100,000 monthly active members, you will be able to conduct extensive research and see the impact of your work. Lastly, you’ll be part of a talented, cross-functional team where you'll represent the voice of our members. Together we’ll create a better experience for all.
OUR DESIGN PRINCIPLES
Dare to care -
Our members are caring people who always look out for others. This is our opportunity to do the same. We want people to feel heard, seen and cared for when using our platforms.
Support individual needs -
We are the best place to find rewarding work and quality care. Our platforms cater to members' unique needs and help them achieve their goals.
Be the guide for care -
We support people by bringing clarity to the process, driving momentum and managing expectations. Our members always know what’s next and thrive with our guidance.
Cultivate safe & secure spaces -
We deliver peace of mind by prioritizing trust and safety. We take proactive steps to build quality communities and trustworthy platforms members can count on.
Celebrate the remarkable -
Every person is a world and we encourage members to express what makes them one-of-a-kind. We help people build relationships by connecting over their uniqueness.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Who You Are
- Conduct user research to understand members' goals and uncover opportunities
- Work with the design team to grow the research repository
- Facilitate workshops to explore design challenges and potential solutions with the product team
- Work on new and existing features through sketching, wireframing, user flows, prototyping and user testing
- Pair with engineers to develop delivery and testing strategies
- Identify UX and business outcomes and collaborate with a data analyst to measure the impact of a solution
- Contribute to, evolve and maintain the design system
- Develop the user experience across multiple product lines for the web
- Ensure our platform follows WCAG 2.0 AA Accessibility guidelines
- You are passionate about caregiving and want to build a product that people love
- You have 4+ years of experience designing products across multiple platforms
- You have a portfolio that shows your range in product design, design systems, user research, and visual design
- You can work autonomously in a cross-functional team with product managers, engineers, designers, and other stakeholders
- You ask questions to uncover the why, you love the problem; not the solution
- You design with compassion, you look beyond the ideal persona, in the ideal circumstance
- Your portfolio shows a deep understanding of user and business goals
- You have experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Dovetail, Figma, Sketch, or similar design tools