CMS Architect or Developer
Reporting directly to the Tech Lead, you will work as part of a cross-functional team to help to lead the development of our headless CMS service offering. You will work with designers and front-end engineers to develop the CMS architectures that integrate with, & power our modern stack front ends. You have a technical background and experience with headless CMS technology providers such as Contentful. Content modeling experience is a significant asset for this position.
- Work with Clients, Engineering and Creative to ensure content architecture meets project objectives.
- Design reusable and scalable content models that meet content strategy, author experience, and development needs.
- Work with front-end Engineers to map content types to components.
- Work with Designers to map content types to design system.
- Work with clients to understand goals to design the optimal authoring experience in CMS.
- Collaborate with our technology partners to identify the best technology integrations (e.g., translation, search & personalization).
- Experience designing content models in headless CMS (e.g., Contentful)
- 4+ years of engineering experience with at least 3 years of hands-on experience with React.
- Experience with node.js and writing npm scripts.
- Understanding of development fundamentals and the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent writing, diagramming, and communication skills
- Experience with lean/agile methodologies.
- Bonus Points: Experience with Gatsby/React (a.k.a Jamstack).