Who we are
We makes commercial insurance simple.
Since 2015, our team has worked to bring the insurance industry into the 21st century and beyond. Backed with $150M in funding, We are creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies. Our digital-first experience combines the best policies with the right rates that fit customer needs.
Nothing is possible without our team. As part of the Pack, you will have a direct and enormous impact on daily operations, team interactions, and culture. You’ll build cool things, meet great people, and grow with us. All from the comfort of your couch.
We are helping businesses plan for tomorrow, so they can change the world today. Are you in?
The value of this position
This position is responsible for defining the roadmap and driving delivery of 1-2 journeys within a given Experience. In defining the journeys, this position must account for a holistic Service Design, which encompasses all touchpoints with a given customer, both digital and physical. This position ensures that business, user, and technology needs are met through continuous analysis, iteration, solutioning, and delivery.
The Sr. Customer Experience Product Manager lives and breathes product, services, user experiences, and technology - and can navigate between those spaces. This position loves to innovate, is not afraid to fail, and knows when to say no or pivot. The PM determines next steps based on thorough user testing. This position enjoys both the strategic work of finding the best solution and the implementation work of how best to bring it to life for maximum impact.
- Apply your knowledge of the market, the product, the competition. Put the customer at the center of any products deliverable
- Support Product Managers for product development by applying knowledge and experience in the User Interface (UI) creation process
- Support Product Managers for the creation of superior customer experience (CX) journeys starting from a strong knowledge of the market, standards and expected evolutions in this field
- A proven track record of having launched and created user interfaces enhancing CX in your previous roles
- Think digitally regarding product, sales, customer, and full life cycle experience with the goal of improving the customer experience from beginning to end
- Will act as an expert on Embroker’s customer and use customer research techniques such as journey mapping, survey design and persona development to lead Voice of Customer efforts and drive improvements to product offerings on behalf of the customer
- Identify and prioritize market opportunities, build business cases and defines product strategy.
- Understand and research markets, competition, and customer requirements.
- Work closely with account management and sales teams to understand customer needs
- Supports development of product roadmaps through regular engagement with external customers and industry stakeholders.
- Utilize agile or other product development methodologies to accelerate product and service delivery.
- Develops and/or supports market potential assessments, product roadmaps, pricing and go-to-market strategies for existing and new customers.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Demonstrated expertise bringing new products to market; with experience in Insurance, eCommerce, and/or digital industries preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in the development of apps for mobile and web uses
- Skilled in working collaboratively across functional groups and large organizations.
- Knowledge of customer research techniques and processes
- Strong executive presence and ability to represent the company formally and informally to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead teams to deliver results.
- Proven capability to come up the learning curve quickly for new areas of business and changes in the insurance market.
- Demonstrated ability working in an unstructured environment that is evolving to a faster moving, digital services business environment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, economics, engineering or related field. Advanced degree in, management, marketing, MBA, or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years retail, e-commerce, insurance industries preferred; additional experience with digital service offerings is preferred.
- Experience in working with customers (external and/or internal).
- Experience developing competitive analysis and price benchmarking to hone products’ value proposition and inform which product and service areas should be sales’ areas of focus.
- Experience identifying potential new services and iterating ideas with technical, commercial, legal and sales staff resulting in tangible commercialized products.
- Experience with Lean, AGILE or other product development methodologies