You will join a talented, ambitious engineering team that is creating truly novel technologies and products that will impact the way people see themselves and the world.
Help us solve complex and interesting technical challenges by joining a growing team of strong developers and cybersecurity experts where your work will have direct impact for the company and our customers. You will own the whole process of deploying state-of-the-art cybersecurity products to our entire customer base and help us define success for our products.
You will have the opportunity to further develop your cybersecurity knowledge and to keep your skills updated as we work with the best and modern technologies.
You will significantly impact our ability to democratize the technology that won the DARPA Cyber Grand Challenge to make the world's software safer.
What you will do:
- Design, build and maintain our product offerings for our Cloud customers.
- Install, configure and manage the end-to-end CI/CD pipeline and help the other teams deliver and turn around features as fast as possible.
- Design, build and maintain all aspects of a stellar SaaS product experience, including alerting, SLA monitoring, error budgets and seamless upgrades.
- Optimize and push the limits on deployment speed and releases using CI/CD.
You are someone who:
- Loves technology - you have to be inherently passionate about technology.
- Is self-motivated with intellectual curiosity, a strong go-getter attitude and a passion and energy to implement quality technical solutions.
- Is eager to teach junior developers about best practices, CI/CD, and modern software development.
- Has experience designing, implementing and operating fault-tolerant distributed systems on the Cloud, including:
- Experience with monitoring and alerting (creation and response).
- Experience with configuration management.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues across the software, application and network stack.
- Is able to see gaps and areas of improvement in process, as well as technologies, providing recommendations and taking the initiative to fix issues, are qualities we love to see in our teams.
- Has a love for automation.
- Deeply cares about quality and reliability.
- Wants to make an impact.
- Has empathy towards our customers, and towards colleagues.
- Demonstrates good communication skills and is able to clearly articulate problems, solutions, risks, rewards etc. (written and verbal).
- Understands the AWS or GCP ecosystem.
- Is proficient in automatic infrastructure deployment tools like Terraform.
- Is proficient in Linux internals.
- Brings extensive experience with automating systems and environment deployments using tools such as Jenkins, Git, Chef, and Ansible.
- Has experience with using APIs and exposing functionalities of a given system.
- Has designed, implemented and operated reliable distributed systems on the Cloud.
- Strong programming experience, preferably with 3+ years experience in Python/Golang/Java.
- Is committed to high quality code and best practices.
- Demonstrates strong written, verbal and presentation skills are important in our dynamic environment.
- Has experience with containers and orchestration (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) - good understanding of container technology is an additional plus.
- Has experience with relational databases like MySQL or Postgres is a huge plus.
- Has experience in devops environments, setting up key alerts and monitoring and responding to such alerts. Experience developing alerts with tools like Prometheus and AlertManager is a huge plus.
- Has been a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) is a huge plus.