Our client's engineers are most interested in solving business problems with cutting edge cloud technologies and distributed systems. Let’s face it, most of this stuff is pretty new so “10 years of experience” isn’t really a credible calling card. They’re looking for fearless engineers who love ramping up quickly by getting their hands dirty with sophisticated, cutting edge technology. They want all employees to spend as much time directly working with clients as possible so being able to explain and justify technical decisions is also really important. They like the type of engineer that you can pair with a product manager and have them do their thing.
- Work on a team with a get-things-done attitude, so you'll have lots of autonomy to create impact while tackling complex technical challenges.
- Contribute to design and architecture investigations and decisions.
- Will work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules.
- Write clean, maintainable code, and perform peer code-reviews.
- Experience building successful production scalable software systems preferred.
- 5-10+ years of experience with Java
- 5-10+ years of experience with SpringBoot and API Design
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals.
- Experience with unit testing or TDD.
- A team player possessing strong communication skills with staff at all levels.
- You are a self and quick learner, regardless of the languages and technologies used.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
Across all roles, they look for folks who match the following general profile:
- Passionate about delivering commercial software products and platforms to market
- Deeply technical and constantly in a state of learning
- Able to communicate clearly and efficiently with a variety of audiences including developers, clients, customers, partners and executives
- Fearless in getting “hands-on” with technology and execution
- Strong understanding of modern software engineering processes
- Deep understanding and interest in cloud and distributed systems architectures
- Comfortable with ambiguity with a drive for clarity
- Experience leading and growing technical talent (for software engineering managers)