We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer reporting to the Engineering Manager.
You will be empowered to contribute significantly to our flagship Tax Engine product. Together with our Product and Payroll Team, you will create robust and scalable Web Apps that serve as the backbone to a delightful user experience for companies and DAOs engaging in Token Payroll across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for driving business program impact through operational excellence and rigor with a collaborative and positive attitude.
Timezone/Location requirement: Americas
● Collaborate with a distributed and cross-functional team including Engineering, Product, and Payroll.
● Build front- and back-end systems focused on customer use cases.
● Own feature development from requirements, through coding, testing, and release.
● Write high-quality, maintainable code independently, and make decisions with limited supervision.
● Engage in code reviews, and collaborate with other engineers to maintain high-quality software in a large-scale application.
● Research new technologies, assess trade-offs, and advocate for effective solutions.
● Strive to improve your knowledge, establish best practices, and document SOPs to ensure the scalability of the engineering team and its product.
● BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
● 5+ years professional software engineering experience.
● At least 1 year of professional experience with another language (Python, Go, Swift, SQL, Java, etc.).
● Strong Computer Science fundamentals in system design, algorithms, and data structures.
● Experience integrating REST APIs, and building data-driven applications.
● Knowledge of test-driven development and testing frameworks
Nice to Have
● DevOps: setting up CI/CD, cloud deployment, log analysis & monitoring.