We are currently recruiting for experienced iintermediate to senior level full-stack and front-end Software Engineers to join our agile team. Although our office is physically located in Toronto, Ontario, our hybrid work model gives you the flexibility to work from anywhere in Canada.
As a Software Engineer joining our team, your daily work will consist of leveraging modern web application technologies, tools and frameworks to develop a high-quality user experience; you will be creating highly interactive web applications. You will have high standards for yourself and everyone you work with. You have great communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment of mutual respect.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent, or years of proven development experience
- 5+ years experience in full-stack or front-end software development
- Experience in agile development and delivery
- High degree of comfort and experience with front-end SPA architecture. You have been involved in designing a front-end application from the ground up using current technology and approaches.
- Experience building user interfaces. Viz/graphics a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and passion to learn new technologies quickly
- Team player and self-starter
Preferred tech stack experience:
- Building Javacript applications using Ember
- Node JS/Express
- Exposure to Microservice architectures (JS, Golang, Python)
- Backend experience with ElasticSearch and S3/Minio