Senior Software Engineer
As our Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for reliably owning the end-to-end design, development, and rollout for entire initiatives. Every day you will work closely with a small team of engineers in addition to the wider engineering, product, design, QA organization. You will work crafting and delivering high-quality applications, products, and APIs for our customers.
Here’s what you can expect as a Senior Software Engineer:
- Working within small, cross-functional teams as a part of a larger (100+ person) product, engineering, design, and QA teams
- Deploying daily and relying heavily on a variety of QA strategies including automated testing and CI
- Participating in group code reviews and a knowledge-sharing culture
- Using agile development and lean startup principles and practices to deliver products
What our team Values & How We Show It:
- Strive for Excellence - We know your potential is unlimited. Take advantage of our executive coaches and our training and career development programs available to all employees!
- Be Customer Obsessed - We’re employee obsessed too! We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), pre-tax commuter benefits, and a 401(k) plan. Not to mention the fun stuff - monthly happy hours, wellness events, clubs, and team lunches!
- Be Curious - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. We offer an education stipend to all employees!
- Move as One - We work in an open floor plan to promote cross-functional collaboration.
- Take Ownership - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Appreciate the Difference - We embrace and celebrate diversity. We understand the importance of a strong work-life balance. We offer a flexible PTO policy, generous family leave program, and more!