Our client has been delivering customer focused infrastructure as a service for over 10 years. Their committment to quality has resulted in an influx of new clients. To meet that need they are growing their development team. They are looking for a passionate software developer to add energy and talent to our fun team.
Your job will be to design, write, and maintain code to add functionality to our code base. Your
focus will be on development for back-end systems.
What do you need to succeed?
- Participate in scrums.
- Write production ready code that is well tested.
- Actively participate in the design and development of product ideas, concepts, prototypes and proofs of concept.
- Be a strong team player.
- Come to work with a smile.
- You are someone who has an eye for details and takes enjoyment from people using your software.
- You are confident in your ability to gather requirements and estimate timelines for your projects.
- You enjoy working with others, and are not afraid to take or give criticism when warranted.
- You’re a stickler for requirements, and you take your time designing the best code to integrate with an existing code base.
- When developing new features, you look for already defined patterns that cooperate with existing frameworks.
- Computer Science, Software engineering or other related degree from a recognized institution, or the equivalent work experience.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Familiarity with software development frameworks.
- Strong fundamentals with relational database systems.
- Competency to participate in a coding challenge.
- Experience with unit test tools and libraries like Junit and Mockito.
- Comfortable working on REST API.
- Knowledge of Scrum within the Agile Development methodology.
- Experience with NOSQL database systems.
- A GIT portfolio displaying some of your ongoing projects, or the ability to bring them into an
- interview setting.
- Java Spring/Boot (DropWizard)
- Bootstrap moving to Material UI