We are a boutique, rapidly growing, GCP (Google Cloud Platform) consulting company based out of Toronto. We work with GCP’s top customers (banking, telco, energy, retail, etc.) to help them with cloud transformation, security, analytics, ML, and data governance. Clients usually engage us to solve their most challenging business problems and help raise the bar at their organization.
You get the best of both worlds. We operate like an early-stage startup with all the associated benefits (e.g., talent, growth, learning opportunities, flexibility), but get to solve enterprise-level technical challenges.
• People: We hire top-tier talent. Our team consists of ex-Googlers, YCombinator Alumni, and individuals that built software for 400M users.
• GCP is the Best Cloud: Maybe we are biased, but GCP is the most cutting-edge cloud provider, building on technologies that have been pioneered by Google: BigQuery, K8s/Anthos, Vertex AI, etc.
• Growth: We have doubled in size in the last 6 months, and are looking to double again this year.
• Work closely with technical leads and client teams to fully demonstrate the benefits of GCP technology
• Introduce clients to cloud best practices such as CI/CD, infrastructure as code, canonization, monitoring, etc.
• Setup GCP foundation, networking and security best practices using TerraformDefine security best practices, and implement processes and tools to enforce them.
• Help build and monitor micro-services running on K8sEngineer tools and services that improve operational efficiency and help our developers build features faster
• Define and implement cloud-based solutions in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines to support clients in troubleshooting issues in their test and production environments and identify root causes and solutions
• Hands-on experience with K8sExperience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Config Connector
• Programming experience in Python, Go, or JavaGood understanding of containerization technologies such as Kubernetes (GKE) or DockerAn understanding of security principals and other associated controls and features in GCP
• Database experience with either RDBM or NoSQL
• Technical writing, experience in preparing and presenting technical material to a variety of audiences
Experience in working in, and with, Agile delivery teams
Nice to have
• GCP experience
• Anthos experience
• Experience with Policy-as-Code (such as OPA)
• Strong understanding of Google SRE best practices
• Experience in large-scale, secure, and high-availability solutions in Cloud environments such as Google Cloud (GCP)
• Strong security background is a big plus: vulnerability management, threat modelling, SIEM, etc.