Since 2007, we have been transforming how automotive retailers manage their service operations and how they interact with consumers.
We want you to be part of our team and grow professionally. Here’s why you’ll want to join us:
- Our people work with the latest web-based technologies in a cross functional, multi-faceted organization
- A challenging and rewarding environment, the opportunity to work with leading brands, collaboration with some of the brightest people in the industry, and to share in our mutual success.
- Our Agile environment gives you the chance to be part of an ever changing and evolving process. (We want to get better and you can help us get there.)
- We have a great culture, work environment and potential for professional growth.
- A company that is an industry disrupting Automotive Mobile Data & Analytics powerhouse in their space.
- And we’re pretty awesome too
We are a team of tech experts who work on AWS based SaaS solutions for the Automotive Industry. Automotive mobile data and analytics is the core of our business. As a DevOps Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to work closely with senior management of our technology teams while building and growing the DevOps team, to ensure we have the technology and processes needed to manage our software development and delivery.
A Day in the Life:
- Manage, coach and grow a team of SREs, Cloud engineers and DevOps engineers through Agile ceremonies and continue our culture of holding one another accountable
- Work closely with and follow the strategic direction set by senior management
- Help establish the strategic roadmap, then build, execute and deliver it
- Provide hands-on technical leadership and career growth/development/guidance to all DevOps team members
- Drive continuous improvement within the team, as well as help promote the same across all engineering teams (eg. general software engineering best practices)
- Collaborate with Development & Product Management to help develop, scale and improve production services
- Collaborate with release manager to ensure efficient delivery of software releases
- Take part in the design of new solutions
- Improve CI/CD and SDLC processes through automation
- Ensure systems availability, stability and performance by using monitoring tools
- Provide troubleshooting support and prompt response to issues in all environments, particularly production environments
What You'll Bring:
- Expert knowledge in AWS (certificate is preferred)
- Knowledge of common AWS concepts/services (EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, CloudFront, Redshift, ALB, ELB, ECS, EKS, Route53, RDS, etc.)
- Experience auto scaling applications in production (both in containers & on EC2)
- Experience managing infrastructure through IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.)
- CI/CD practices and principles (branching strategies, gitops, zero downtime deployments, etc)
- Knowledge of at least one configuration management tool
- Understanding of managing both Windows & Linux Infrastructure
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to automate tasks through scripting/coding, etc.
- Building CI/CD pipelines & frameworks in Azure DevOps
- 5 years of DevOps experience
- Experience building and managing DevOps teams
- Experience managing common infrastructure services such as Elasticsearch, Redis, etc
- Understanding of MS SQL Server
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with DataOps and/or software development is an asset
What's in it For You:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive Training and Development support
- Engaging company events and team building
- Group health and dental benefits
- Complimentary Parking
- Flexible work schedule for work-life balance