IT Support Supervisor
This position is with one of Canada's largest construction unions. You will be leading a team of three technical support engineers who are responsible for troubleshooting both software and hardware issues within the organization. The ideal candidate will have previous experience leading and supervising an IT support team. This role will require you to manage user IT requests and overseeing the team in carrying out those requests, ultimately ensuring the IT requests are recorded, prioritized, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting skills in both hardware and software. Experience with Lenovo, HP, Surface Pro, and Surface laptops.
- Expertise in Microsoft Windows 10 and 11 O/S, iOS mobile devices, Microsoft Office Suite (Teams and Sharepoint), and VPN technologies.
- A strong service oriented attitude. You will be supporting the needs of approx 200 people in various departments. Users will vary in technical expertise.
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, and Exchange 365, Windows Server 2016/2019 administration, VMware, Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat, DocuSign.
- An understanding of network protocols, subnetting, and troubleshooting network issues.
- Knowledge of printers, printer servers, and associated troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Certified Professional
- Strong time management skills, ability to delegate tasks
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to maintain records, keep daily timesheets
- Personal vehicle and valid drivers license