Do you want to work in a supportive environment where people believe in innovating through experimentation and research? Do you love to travel and want to have an impact on the future of the travel sector by working closely with industry leaders? Then you might be in the right place.
With travel being back for good and the multi-day sector catching up with increasing demand, as an established tech company that has one decade of experience in the field, our team is and will be growing. We welcome applications from high-potential candidates with varied experiences and skills and we are always excited when applicants bring in expertise from the travel sector.
- We are an international Travel Tech company, with operations in Iceland, UK, and Canada. We have successfully enabled ambitious travel brands to grow with our product, Travel Platform, built on Salesforce.
- Our vision is to become the market leader for multi-day travel technology.
- Our team is composed of around 40 software product specialists and travel industry experts who are passionate about travel with innovation at heart.
- Our spirited, iterative, and trustworthy nature guides us through our mission to enable ambitious multi-day travel brands to achieve sustainable growth.
- We believe that people collaborate best in person. We make sure to offer working spaces in our locations that have comfortable and spacious facilities with meeting rooms and quiet areas for our teams to work together. We make sure that everyone can be included, regardless of their location and hybrid collaboration is at the heart of us as an international company.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Support Lead to lead our global support team members. As the Team Lead you will be responsible for reporting and improving processes between the teams and our customers as well as supporting multi-location team’s activities. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact directly with our key stakeholders both internally and externally, providing guidance and strategy on how to elevate our support experience.
If you are a true leader with well developed soft skills combined with a strong sense of the customer coming first, this could be the right job for you!
- Driving great customer experience by leading, supporting and developing the performance of the Help Center as well as being responsible for collaboration and sync between teams.
- Providing leadership, direction, and support and monitors team's daily performance.
- Managing critical situations and incidents proactively in close collaboration with product development.
- Supporting continuous improvement and product development by leveraging assessment of customer issues and communicating these to various stakeholders.
- Leading teams and individuals by:
- Defining OKRs with your team, supporting and reporting on team progress
- Encouraging and leading by example by using agile methodologies, tools, meeting rhythms and work processes
- Supporting team members’ performance and engagement by:
- Holding regular 1:1s, giving feedback and guidance, and using coaching;
- Ensuring that holiday planning, time-tracking and team members’ requests are managed timely and effectively.
- Recruiting people for your team/department/business area
- As part of this growth phase, you will be required to actively participate in support issues, escalation to customers, and engaging directly with customer stakeholders alongside Customer Success Managers and other leads.
Ideal track-record and competence:
- Solid track-record of leading Support teams within a SaaS company.
- Strong experience with Atlassian Jira Service Management
- Experience with Salesforce support is an asset
- Innovative problem-solver; you skillfully come up with creative yet practical solutions when solving business issues.
- Strong global communicator; you convey your ideas clearly and openly, both in writing and verbally and you enjoy working with a global team
- Agile and friendly customer and team collaborator; you are keen to build successful working relationships through open communication, a helpful attitude and making sure that you pull your weight within the team. You appreciate working in an Agile way.
- Trustworthy; you are reliable and take responsibility for your work. You approach your work and others in a professional manner.
- Highly capable of defining strategies and implementing impactful and measurable team efforts
- Credible and agile team lead; you keep the team focused on delivering their work and fulfilling the commitments that they have made. You are continuously iterating and improving team cohesion and output.
- A solid track record of working with growth businesses in rapidly scaling up their development operations; you can deliver directly in a fast-paced environment whilst building teams and workflows.