Who We Are:
We have transformed how automotive retailers manage their service operations and interact with consumers. Through advanced data integrations and mobile technology, we streamline processes and communication for automotive service departments while delivering convenience, transparency, and trust to consumers.
We have been serving automotive OEMs and dealerships for almost a decade. We are transforming how millions of consumers interact with automotive brands and their retailers. Our platform uses advanced data analysis and mobile applications to deliver convenience, transparency, and trust to consumers and increase efficiency, profitability, retention, and brand loyalty to OEMs and dealers.
We put our users first. The automotive landscape and world are constantly changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect thousands of people daily.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons we consistently brings innovative, industry-altering products to market is because of the collaborative work we do with our customers and within Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, industry professionals, etc., to help design and develop products and solutions that make our customers' lives easier.
A Day in the Life:
- Collaborate with the Group Product Manager to own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development to launch, growth, and maintenance
- End-to-end ownership of deliverables within the Scrum Team
- Build, edit and maintain the team’s backlog, priorities and roadmap
- Dive deep with your development team, complete understanding and communicating of each decision and trade-off you make
- Align cross-functional partners and teams beyond your development team: other teams marketers, business partners and operations to drive a shared vision
- Translate requirements into epics and stories in the alignment of product strategy
- Ensures all features are correctly documented and aligned with Product Strategy
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, user researchers and marketers to identify new opportunities for growth within existing products and ecosystems
- Closely monitor and measure results
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SCRUM/Agile framework.
- Passion for innovation and new product development, and the ability to provide a plan to get there
- Data-driven decision-maker, forward-thinking, strategic, and results-driven
- A curious, creative, and critical thinker who values learning and is comfortable working outside your comfort zone
- Experienced with enterprise products and platform-level thinking, as well as comfortable working in a start-up environment
- A strong communicator and collaborator who seeks to create understanding and alignment, not necessarily consensus