Our client, a local trade union, is actively looking for a IT Support Supervisor.
- Troubleshooting skills - you will be responsible for both software and hardware (some of which include Lenovo, HP Laptops, Surface Pro, Surface laptops)
- Strong Service oriented attitude - in this role you will meet the support needs of approx. 200 people who work in various roles such as Executive, Legal, Accounting and Admin.
- Strong team leadership skills - This role will require you to manage user IT requests and oversee a three person team in carrying out those requests
- Offer technical support/expertise, to resolve support tickets for end users
- Maintaining accurate records, and keep timesheets up to date
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 and 11, iOS mobile devices, Microsoft Office suite, and VPN technologies
- Strong time management skills and ability to delegate work to others. The ideal candidate will be team focused and goal oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and listening skills, with keen customer service skills
- You possess a personal vehicle, and a valid driver's license
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange and Exchange 365; Windows Server 2016/2019 administration; VMWare; Active Directory and Azure AD
- Experience managing data back up and restore technology